japan fashion

japan fashion
I wrote about how important the seasons are for the Japanese. Appearance is the aforementioned way. They abrasion acceptable appearance clothes for the season.
For example, if you abrasion summer clothes in fall, you don't accept any appearance sense. In Autumn - You accept to abrasion clothes with autumn colors. Even the academy uniforms accept 2 kinds spring, summer again autumn and winter. Since I reside in the U.S, I don't affliction about appearance anymore like I acclimated to, so if I go aback to Japan, it's a claiming . I am absolutely an back-number woman.People ability say "Dasa which agency corny, back-number if I go aback to Japan.

Did you apperceive there are altered kinds of appearance faculty in altered towns of Tokyo?If you go to Harajuku, they accept Harajuku fashion. Shibuya - Shibuya Fashion. These towns are for adolescent people.If you go to Ginza which is a little earlier  they accept Ginza fashion. Also if you go to Osaka, Kobe, they accept altered styles, too.It's crazy, but true.



You have read this article Fashion with the title japan fashion. You can bookmark this page URL http://vintagemuse5.blogspot.com/2012/07/japan-fashion_28.html. Thanks!

No comment for "japan fashion"

Post a Comment